Check4Cancer is the reliable and trusted provider of early cancer detection and genetic services in the UK. The Company offers rapid access to personalised screening and diagnostic services for anyone anxious about a possible cancer diagnosis, as well as genetic counselling and testing for patients at increased risk of hereditary cancer.
• The company is looking to raise up to £500k to fund:
– Investment in staff to support roll out of AXA PPP services
– Development of new website & brand to support ecommerce (c £100k)
– Investment in skin camera kits and bespoke software system (c £50k)
– Recruitment of Sales Team to support Sales Director
– Marketing campaigns
• The current management team will contribute c £250k so external funds of £150 – £250k will be required.
• This could be the last company fund raise unless management can see faster growth opportunities that require additional sales & marketing resource